January 14, 2014

Healthy cheese pizza( RecipeTuesday #2)

I know that I do no not like to eat a substituent pizza crap( cauliflower base and all) . The taste isn't the same and it makes no sense to eat cheese on vegetables and call it pizza.

I made this pizza for lunch the other day and I thought I would share it here. It has only natural ingredients that actually fill you up and give you energy. I two slices of it for a meal, you could it the whole thing, but remember, everything in moderation!

Ingredients:


Instructions:










And the end result: healthy, yummy, cheese pizza!

Remember, you don't have to deprive yourself of taste so you get skinny. Calories don't mean nothing, the ingredients that you use are more important. If you don't overeat you body can handle a piece or two of HOMEMADE pizza. As long as you know what you put in it, and you put only good thing, then there is no reason not to eat it!


Nutritional information:

Good points
Low in saturated fats
Very low in cholesterol
Very low in sugar
High in selenium
High in thiamin


No comments:

Post a Comment