January 6, 2014

New year, old me?

So for the past 4 years I've had my mind set on getting in shape(and not a square) and being healthy. I have had a goal weight for so long that it seems just a dream.Every God damn Sunday I tell myself that from the next day my life will turn around, and then my mom broth me a bag of chips. Not to be misunderstood, I don't look fat, but I am skinny fat. I have no muscle definition and a hole lot of flabby skin. It is annoying.



I said to myself that this year will be different. I will not just work out in the summer and get close to something but yet give up because of my laziness. So I need an incentive, something to make me go on, even if I want to quit(also the writing practice doesn't hurt at all). I need, THE INTERNETS. I don't expect anyone to willingly search for my blog, or comment on anything. Me writing everything down, hopefully will make me go on and get healthy, stop smoking, drinking bear like a trucker and just eating junk all the time. I want this year to be different, I want to stop being tired, angry at myself in a swimsuit and most of all unhappy.

We are all mad in our own way, this is my madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment