February 12, 2014

15 minute crush! (FitWednesday #6)

Time is of the essence. I would rather prefer learning something useful or reading or watching a dumb TV show than work out. But in life, you have to work hard for everything and anything you have and health is no exception. I have been on a break for so long with all the commotion  at college with finals and learning that I missed a lot of workout days.

That didn't spot me get back on the horse when I finished all of the madness and I am a bit disappointed that I did not make more time to do something that I start hard but by the end of it I want more. That is an odd thing about working out on a regular basis. You dread starting the workout and by the end of the hour you are pumped for more!



This is a quick 15 minute workout that maybe will leave you wanting more but sure enough it is good for busy days so that you get some exercise in and feel accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment