February 5, 2014

Crossfit for home (FitWednesday #5)

What is crossfit? Well, it is a strength and conditioning program with the aim of improving muscular strength, cardio-respiratory endurance, and flexibility. Crossfit programming is decentralized but its general methodology is used by thousands of private affiliated gyms and by many fire departments, law enforcement agencies, and military organizations.

It is an all round good exercise routine. Some of us though, either don't have a gym near by, don't have the time to go or just don't want to show how unfit we actually are(that would be me). That being said, here is a crossfit exercise routine that anyone can do at home a break a sweat!


After doing this the first time I was on the floor, half dead. I don't know if it is because I am so unfit or this is actually a hard workout. Either way, I felt sore all round which I am guessing is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment