March 10, 2014

Staying on track(MondayTalk #9)

I am so glad to have stayed on track this week. Going to college, learning, reading! The only thing missing is the social aspect, but oh well! I may have been sick and not gone to a party but the rest of the week was good!

Last week it was all about C#, this week, I tackled Java. It is a very good thing that the languages are very similar and both are simpler than C++. I enjoy a good object like the next girl, but surely it is easier not to worry about pointers! That darn star sure was annoying.

This week will mark the first end of month of the second term. In two weeks time midterms will start and project will be due! It will be chaos. I am still trying to jam a lot of information now so that I don't need to cram it all in at the very last minute.

I haven't been eating very healthy lately. My mothers, after loosing 30kg(66 pounds, I think), has kind of given up and started buying a lot of processed, unhealthy, cheap foods. We have no more vegetables in the fridge and no more cans of more healthy stuff. That being said, food has become an enemy for me. I skip breakfast and lunch and only eat a bit at night. I don't work out that much anymore just because I know I will lose to much energy. I have to do something soon or else when I start eating again, any progress I have made eating healthy will be out the door and down the street.

I don't have any more confessions to make for now. I am excited for this brand new week to start and to see what new adventures I get to go on. Also, I am up to date with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so...Booyakasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment